Submit Your Music on Whole World Radio
How do we decide what should be played on Whole World Radio?
• Quality: Our standard is to play the best written, best produced, best performed songs and artists. All of the music we play must be professionally produced and recorded (no “garage” recordings). It continues to be our experience that Major label support most often provides the artist with a source of spiritual accountability, an environment conducive to developing their gifts and ministry, and resources to create quality art. We require the same quality you hear on recordings from , Lady J, Nova,Rhapsody Symphony and others you hear on Whole.World.Radio.
• Spiritual Content: Songs should conform to lyrical criteria, as determined by the Program Director and Station Manager. Lyrics need to be included with all music.
• Availability: Music we play must be readily available for purchase by consumers and listeners.
Please keep in mind:
• If the Lord is directing you into music ministry, do not let a radio station dissuade you from your calling. If getting radio airplay on WWR “makes or breaks” your music career, you may want to reconsider what you are doing.
• Keep at it! Some of the most well-known national artists were rejected several times by radio stations and others in their first few tries.
• Not all music…even all GREAT music …is a good “fit” for radio airplay!
• We realize that one of the hardest things to do is tell someone their music is not appropriate for Whole World Radio airplay. Music is a very personal thing, and as an artist, your music is like your “baby.” We are not saying YOU are not good enough, or that the Lord can’t use you.
• Our management and staff ask for your prayers, that we would be led by God in making these daily decisions.